Experienced in :
BRENDAN O’LOUGHLIN – NATUROPATH
Bachelor of Health Science Naturopathy, CMA Member 1408
Brendan completed a degree in Naturopathy at the Australian College of Natural Medicine in 2009. He’s worked in a number of busy integrative medicine clinics both in Australia and the UK. He has also worked in complimentary medicine training colleges, pharmacies, health food stores and a variety of corporate workplaces, including Facebook London, as a health and wellness consultant.
Brendan is a senior yoga instructor with experience teaching and holding retreats all over Australia, India, south-east Asia and Europe. He strongly believes in both food and movement as medicine.
Experienced and interests
Brendan has a particular interest in working with chronic pain, gut, mental health and autoimmune conditions. As well as using natural medicines to optimise athletic and academic performance. He uses a variety of modern diagnostic investigations (blood, stool, saliva and urine testing) and traditional naturopathic methods (tongue, pulse, iris and dietary analysis) to help formulate the most effective treatment strategies for his patients.
- Digestive health – bloating, indigestion, food intolerances, constipation, diarrhoea
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- H. pylori, dysbiosis, SIBO and gastrointestinal infections
Well experienced in diets – vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, low reactive, etc
- Stress, insomnia, exhaustion, anxiety and depression
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, endometriosis
- Thyroid and hormonal imbalances
- Sporting and musculoskeletal injuries
- Degenerative conditions
- General health and wellbeing
Book your Appointment now
Disclaimer: All information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold to any third party.