Due to the effectiveness of acupuncture for pain, stress, chronic diseases and many more disorders, people are increasingly looking to acupuncture treatments for relief and hope. There is a great need for acupuncture for those who haven’t found success with Western treatments, aren’t eligible for certain surgeries or medicines, seek less intrusive more natural methods of assistance or are simply looking for further support with their current health goals.
What is Acupuncture Brisbane?
Acupuncture is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Acupuncture has no side effect which has been approved over 5000 years. Acupuncture gained respected by western since 70’s, since then many researchers have been done to prove effectiveness of acupuncture.
How does Acupuncture Brisbane practice?
Acupuncturists apply fine needles to acupuncture points in order to correct imbalances within the body’s energy and help the Acupuncture Channels connect with the organ’s functions to achieve well-being.
What Conditions can Acupuncture Brisbane can treat?
- Well-being — low immunity, fatigue, stress, insomnia, correct imbalances of energy from very early stages to prevent sickness and disease.
- Musculoskeletal — back pain, sciatic, neck and shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tennis elbow and whiplash, knee pain, feet pain and gout.
- Neurological conditions — headache, migraines, dizziness, noises in the ears, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy and some forms of paralysis.
- Mental Health — anxiety, depression, panic attacks
- Women’s health — painful menstruation, PCOS, Endometriosis, menopause, hot flushes.
- Fertility — IVF acupuncture support, natural conceive, acupuncture induce labour.
- Metabolic syndromes — weight loss, high cholesterol.
- Digestive – Irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, gas, reflux, heartburn, liver and gall bladder disorders, and weight control.
- Respiratory Disorders — cold & flu, sinusitis, asthma, cough.
- Cardiovascular disorders —high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, poor circulation, muscle cramps, chest pain.
- Urogenital disorders — cystitis, prostitutes, low sexual vitality, bladder dysfunction, kidney disorders.
Acupuncture Brisbane Jane Ma
Jane Ma, practice Acupuncture Brisbane & Chinese medicine Brisbane. Jane was born in mainland China and is a fourth generation member of a medical family. She has practised extensively for many years, and was trained and qualified in Australia. Jane continues to regularly upgrade her knowledge and skills by researching emerging ideas and techniques developing in Western and Chinese medicine. Additionally she corresponds with famous Chinese medicine doctors and experts, and combines all these resources to bring the best results to all her patients.