Our Massage Therapist Shannon Radke offers a number of different types of massages including:
OUR MASSAGE THERAPIST IS LOCATED IN A CONVENIENT BRISBANE LOCATION – BOWEN HILLS
Come and see our Massage Therapist at Bowen Hills in Brisbane. Regular Massage can help you achieve your optimal heath goals and vitality by:
- Treating chronic muscular-skeletal imbalances, strains, sprains, broken bones, bruising or any injury where the skin is intact.
- Speeding up the recovery process by removing blockages, damaged cells, scar tissue and adhesion’s left after injury
- Lengthening the muscles
- Helping to free up the joints
- Relaxing the nervous system and reducing stress and anxiety
- Increasing the flow of blood and lymph, particularly in the injured areas.
- Helping circulation which reduces fluid retention, cellulite and swelling.
- Promoting flexibility
- Strengthening the immune system function
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Promoting awareness of the mind-body connection
- Fosters peace of mind and perfect feeling of well being
Massage is also used to help conditions created by your lifestyle for example Repetitive strain injury and Back pain. Our massage therapist is also experienced in treating injuries including:
- Tennis elbow
- Lower back pain
- Neck whiplash
- RSI – repetitive strain injury
- Neck and shoulder pain
SO WHAT DOES THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BODY SAY ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF REMEDIAL MASSAGE FOR HEALTH AND MANY COMMON HEALTH ALIGNMENTS?
Click here for some recent research findings which highlight the role of remedial massage in mental health and wellness, compiled by the American Massage Therapy Association. Some of these titles include:
Massage to Reduce Anxiety in Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy
- Massage for the Treatment of Depression in Individuals With HIV
- Massage for Reduced Anxiety and Depression in Military Veterans
- Massage for Nurses to Reduce Work-Related Stress
- Massage for Burn Scars
- Massage for Lower Back Pain
GET THE BEST MASSAGE IN BRISBANE
We have clients that travel from areas all over Brisbane to see our Massage Therapist Shannon Radke. Our therapist offers some of the best massages in Brisbane.
We would love to assist you today in reaching your optimal health and well-being goals. We will work in with your physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath or GP to give you the best health care possible. If you’d like more information on how we can help you, please call or email us and our friendly reception staff will be more than happy to make an appointment or answer any questions you may have.
Disclaimer: All information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold to any third party.