Chinese medicine Brisbane
What is Chinese Medicine?
For thousands of years the Chinese have observed life processes and relationships between earth and humanity. Consequently Chinese medicine has developed a wide vocabulary to describe a number of subtle body patterns, a method of description not available to Western medicine because of its emphasis on disease states. The Chinese approach wellbeing as a holistic consideration of health and disease and of the delicate interplay between these opposing forces.
In a time of increased awareness of environment, health, and the personal responsibility of mankind, it seems that an integration of East and West should be mutually beneficial. Chinese Medicine Brisbane is a complete medical system, established upon its own philosophy and pathology a system of physiology, diagnosis, ad approaches.
The Chinese medical practitioner pays careful attention to the complete physiological and psychological aspects of each individual. All relevant information, including the symptom as well as the patient’s other general characteristic , is gathered and woven together until it forms what Chinese medicine calls a “pattern of disharmony”. The patterns of disharmony provide the framework for treatment. The therapy then attempts to bring the configurations into balance, to restore harmony to the individual. The Chinese Medical practitioner gives each patient a unique herbal treatment based on his or her particular diagnosis.
Chinese Medicine includes: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, tuina (remedial massage), exercise, Qi Gong (breathing therapy), diet and lifestyle advice.
Why you should choose Chinese medicine as primary care?
- Chinese Medicine has been repeatedly tested and proven effective through the accumulated rich experience in its long history of development.
- Chinese Medicine practitioners have been trained in both Chinese Medicine and Western medicine sciences.
- Chinese medicine fuscous on the person health, not only treat disease also good for wellbeing such as choric disease, degeneration condition, functional, hormone imbalance, anti ageing.
- Chinese medicine is chemical –free treatment and low adverse effects
- Holistic approach and complete health maintenance system.
- Cost effectiveness.
- Results. Check out these extraordinary testimonials below: